UNIVERSITY OF PATRAS
- the promotion of interdisciplinary knowledge, the development of basic and applied research, literacy and arts, as well as the satisfaction of the educational, research, social, cultural and developmental needs of the country,
- the high level of specialization of the graduates of the first and second cycle of studies, as well as of the doctorates, in theoretical and applied areas of interdisciplinary disciplines, which are practiced/studied individually in more than one Departments,
- the facilitation of the University of Patras to respond to its mission and in particular to the issues concerning its development, its international character and the support of its students,
- • the provision of services to public and private entities, and
- the promotion of the Greek language and Greek culture internationally, as well as the dissemination of Greek as a foreign language.